Thursday, March 25, 2010

How did I get here?

Today, March 24th, 2010 I did something I can honestly say I never thought I would do. And I've done a lot of random, weird things in my life (including the mechanical bull riding from earlier this week). But today might be the winner. Because today I gave and received a lap dance. Yes, a lap dance. I'm pretty sure that fun class I take every Wednesday was meant for exercise, but apparently it's also for learning bizarre new tricks in life. And I gotta tell you, they aren't easy to do. Particularly when the girl in the chair is a complete stranger and you're embarrassed out of your mind.
Seriously, when did this become my life??? Not that I'm complaining, I'm really not. It's a pretty good life. But for those of you who knew me a decade or more ago, how did I get here? It's sure been a crazy ride. On the plus side, I'm pretty sure I can do just about anything now. Yay for being multi-talented...

No comments:

Post a Comment